Guest Services Manager
Brainerd Zip Line Tour
The job of the Guest Services Manager involves creating and publishing tour times, taking reservations, collecting unpaid balances, checking and responding to voice messages, sorting and responding to a variety of emails, greeting guests and organizing and ordering miscellaneous retail merchandise. Additionally, the Guest Services Manager strives to ensure that Brainerd Zip Line Tour remains a premiere outdoor adventure destination. The Guest Services Manager is fundamental to the Brainerd Zip Line Tour as they present the first and foremost impression of our organization to the guests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and publishing tour times.
- Scheduling canopy tours.
- Searching and collecting any and all unpaid balances.
- Checking and responding to voice messages.
- Sorting and responding to a variety of emails.
- Providing information to callers, giving directions, greeting guests entering the Main Office as well as explaining our zip line tour guidelines.
- Ensuring everyone has filled out a waiver before going on the course.
- Preparing and filling out Daily Report form.
- Opening and closing cash drawer.
- Making timely change runs to ensure smooth BZT operation.
- Renting GoPro’s and getting them into the correct Sky Guide hands.
- Ordering miscellaneous retail merchandise.
- Restocking, folding and organizing t-shirts, hats and assorted merchandise.
Skills and Specifications
- Guest service driven.
- Great communication skills and professional presentation.
- Attention to detail.
- Honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Great on a laptop.
- Works well in a fast paced environment.
The Guest Services Manager position is a seasonal year round, full-time position with peak hours (40/week) during the late spring, summer, fall months. Interested parties should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply below.