Guest Services Manager
Brainerd Zip Line Tour
The job of the Guest Services involves managing guests, telephone calls and messages in a professional and efficient manner. Additionally, the position performs various clerical duties supporting the professional presentation and operation of Brainerd Zip Line Tour’s Main Office, as well as strives to ensure that Brainerd Zip Line Tour remains a premiere outdoor adventure destination. The Guest Services position is fundamental to Brainerd Zip Line Tour as they present the first and foremost impression of our organization to the guests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering the phone, screening calls, taking and relaying messages.
- Providing information to callers, giving directions, greeting guests entering the Main Office as well as explaining our canopy tour guidelines.
- Ensuring everyone has filled a waiver before going on the course.
- Preparing and filling out Daily Report form.
- Opening and closing cash drawer.
- Letting acting Supervisor know well in advance if any change runs need to be made.
- Renting GoPro’s and getting them into the correct hands.
- Restocking, folding and organizing t-shirts, hats and assorted merchandise.
- Scheduling canopy tours and kayak rentals with online software.
- Assist sorting out and responding to emails.
Skills and Specifications
- Guest service driven.
- Good communication skills and professional presentation.
- Attention to detail.
- Honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Comfortable on a laptop.
- Works well in a fast paced environment.
The Guest Services position is a seasonal, part-time position with peak hours (25/week) during the summer months. Interested parties should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply below.