JUNIOR SKy GUide PART-TIME
KERFOOT CANOPY TOUR or Brainerd Zip Line Tour
The job of the Junior Sky Guide involves assisting Sky Guides harnessing and de-harnessing guests, assisting at the Quick Jump landing, driving guests and sky guides to Ground School in ATV’s, disinfecting and organizing helmets, pairing up and organizing gloves, organizing brake pads and any other operational needs. Additionally, this position should do everything possible to make the guest feel important and cared for, finding creative solutions with a can-do attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Harnessing and de-harnessing guests.
- Working the base of Quick Jump.
- Driving guests and Sky Guides to Ground School in ATV’s.
- Disinfecting and organizing helmets.
- Pairing up and organizing gloves.
- Organizing brake pads.
- Continually being proactive around the property.
- Making sure every guest feels like a VIP (Very Important Person).
Skills and Specifications
- Guest Service driven.
- Good communication skills and professional presentation.
- Attention to detail.
- Honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Works well in a fast paced environment.
The Junior Sky Guide position is seasonal, part-time position with peak hours (25/week) during the summer/fall months. Interested parties should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.