KAYAK ASSISTANT PART-TIME
KERFOOT CANOPY TOUR
The job of the Kayak Assistant involves assisting guests with kayak’s, paddles, PFD’s, kayak entry and exit. Additionally, this position should do everything possible to make guests feel important and cared for, finding creative solutions with a can-do attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading the correct number of kayaks onto the trailer.
- Loading the correct number of paddles into the van.
- Providing the correct size PFD for each guest.
- Assisting guests put their kayaks into the river.
- Assisting guests getting their kayaks out of the river.
- Sharing with guests interesting facts about the river and the valley.
- Cleaning the kayaks, paddles, PFD’s and van after each rental.
- Backfilling in Canopy Tour operation as needed.
- Making sure every guest feels like a VIP (Very Important Person).
Skills and Specifications
- Guest Service driven.
- Good communication skills and professional appearance.
- Attention to detail.
- Honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Works well in a fast paced environment.
The Kayak Assistant position is seasonal, part-time position with peak hours (25/week) during the summer/fall months. Interested parties should submit their resume to email@example.com or apply below.