ZIP LINE SUMMER CAMP FOR YOUTH
3 Days | AGES 11-15
Join us for the epic Zip Line Summer Camp at Kerfoot Canopy Tour! You'll experience Minnesota's best zip line tour while learning what it takes to be an adventure guide.
Camps Don't Get Better Than This!
Soar up to 175 feet above the beautiful Minnesota River Valley! This co-ed camp teaches leadership, cooperation, trust, self-confidence, personal responsibility & individual growth. Enjoy new friendships, learn new skills, and gain a new appreciation for the outdoors.
- Zip on the canopy tour and learn the basics of becoming a sky guide.
- Tackle the 3-story Adventure Park.
- Enjoy fun challenges for all levels of outdoor experience.
We will have a minimum of 5 campers and maximum of 10 campers per session.
2018 Summer SCHEDULE
- Session 1: Monday June 18th - Wednesday June 20th, 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Session 2: Monday July 16th - Wednesday July 18th, 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- You must be 11 - 15 years old
- Bring a lunch
- Wear closed toe shoes
- You must weigh 70 - 250 pounds
- All campers must sign a waiver form
Please call 952-873-3900 or email email@example.com with any questions.